Enjoy a private tour of the remnants of the Acropolis, packed with stories and ancient myths. Mythology has it that the goddess Athena becomes the patroness of the city and thus carries her name. Travel back and discover the grandeur of the iconic monuments and temples. At the top you are treated with a stunning panoramic view of the city. By choosing a private guided Acropolis tour in the afternoon, you have more flexibility and freedom.
- Marvel at the three temples: Parthenon, Erechteion and the Nike Temple
- Walk into the monumental gateway “the Propylaea”
- Discover the oldest theatre in Athens
- Behold the Asklepieion: the first medical center in Athens
- See the Roman Herodion
- Experience a panoramic view of Athens
✔ 1.5-2 hours guided tour in English, Dutch or German
✔ State-licensed tour guide/ archaeologist
✔ Skip-the-line entry
✔ Exclusive private tour
✔ Wireless tour guide system
✖ Entrance fees
✖ Hotel pickup and drop-off (available upon request)
Metro station Acropolis
Finding your Guide: Your guide carries a sign that says "Little Owl Tours"